Mid-Year Academy is a one-day workshop that starts the Preparing to Achieve Student Success (PASS) program.
Freshmen on academic probation at the end of their first semester are automatically enrolled in the WVU PASS program and are required to attend the Mid-Year Academy before the spring semester begins.
The number one goal of MYA and the PASS program is for you to earn your degree. To accomplish this goal, you need to get off academic probation.
The MYA and PASS program will:
- Help you adjust your Spring 2016 schedule
- Work with you to determine a program of study that meets your individual needs
- Provide information on resources to help you develop academic success skills
- Help you evaluate your progress toward a degree
- Challenge you to excel as a Mountaineer